How to cleanse, tone and moisturise (for best results repeat morning and night)
- Lock yourself in your bathroom (just joking – but this is your chance for some “me” time)
- Using dry hands massage 3 Cheers Cleansing Oil into your face for at least 30 seconds, using circular motions to melt away daily grime and makeup.
- Wet your hands and massage your face again, turning the oil milky (ooh magic!).
- It’s safe to use the cleanser around your eyes to remove stubborn eye makeup.
- Gently remove the oil from your skin by wiping with a warm damp Konjac sponge or soft cloth, paying particular attention to your hairline. Pat dry with a towel.
- Optional double cleanse (works best with Tickled Pink Perfecting Tonic for blemish prone skin) – Dampen your face with tonic and repeat step 3. Pat dry with a towel.
- Apply some of the Tickled Pink Perfecting Tonic and wait for it to soak in.
- Follow with your preferred moisturiser, either the Perfectly Happy Anti-Ageing Cream, a few drops of Black Seed Oil, or both!
Ready to scrub? (2 times per week)
- Mix a small amount of Spoonful of Sugar Exfoliating Scrub in your hands with a few drops of water to partially dissolve.
- Massage into your face & neck (or hands & feet).
- For a stronger scrub use less water, and for a softer scrub use more water.
- Wash off with warm water and a soft cloth or Konjac sponge. Pat dry with a towel.
- Follow with your tonic and moisturiser(s!!) :)
How to detox with the ‘Pig In Mud’ Mineral Mask (1 to 2 times per week)
- Cleanse first with the 3 Cheers Cleansing Oil
- Put 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of dry clay into a small bowl or the palm of your hand (using your hand is messier!)
- Mix in 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of water. A thin consistency tends to work best unless targeting specific blackheads or pimples.
- Avoiding your eyes, spread it over your face in a thin layer.
- Leave it on for 10 min or until the mask dries. For sensitive skin start with 5 min.
- Wet your hands and start massaging your face until the mask is wet again and wash off with warm water. If using a cloth please use a dark colour to avoid stains. No one likes extra laundry duties.
- Apply some tonic and moisturise well (this is important as the mask can be slightly drying as it draws out impurities).
- Admire your soft, clean and purified skin
- Don’t be alarmed if you get a blemish the following day – this does happen occasionally because of impurities being drawn to the skin’s surface. Re-apply a small amount of mask to the problem area.